Friday, April 13, 2012

Women's Alpine Team Manager

Today completes my first week in my new job as the U.S. Ski Team's Women's Alpine Team Manager.  Right now, I feel....overwhelmed, exhausted, incompetent, confused, and many more things.  I hate feeling this way.  I have never been thrown into a job where I don't have any kind of training or at least someone to ask questions to...or even having someone telling me what to do.  I'm kind of on my own.  I hope that by next week, or even next month, I have a better idea of what I'm doing.

The worst part is that I'm still working as the Sport Education Coordinator for at least another month, so I am wearing 2 hats.  Both of which are extremely busy positions this time of year.  I have two desk that I'm running back and forth to and keeping the two jobs separate has been tough.

On a brighter note, I have a date with my BFF Mrs. Pbants next Friday.  We are going to the Bees game.  Thirsty Thursday will become Thirsty Friday.  I am in desperate need for some baseball!  I love this time of year!!

Then that Saturday, I am returning to my college days by playing some Power Hour with Pbants and another friend.

Be prepared for some awesome pictures!

No comments: